Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Piss off...

my "little brother" supervisor called me in this afternoon.
TMD...i told u...he made me really piss off you know???!!!!
i think is communication problem between me and him.
what i ask, he just can't get it and misunderstood the meaning of my question.
TMD...
he keep thinking of, i might the person who not willing to do the hard job and choose the easier job instead.
TMD, since he think i am that kind of person, so i answered him, "ya~!!if got more choices for me, i certainly take down the easier one la..." after that, i add on a sentence and said, " i am not saying i want to change into the easier project, what i do just asking ~!!!!!"
PISS OFFFFFFFFF><><


he said just treat him as friend, but how to?
people like him, i will not made fun with next time. never.
this kind of people just can't made fun with. i will keep a distance with him just a colleague relationship in between, but not friend.


my wonderful afternoon just ruin like that...
last time when in my workplace also like that...
he like to ruin the mood of mine only i think.


updated: he already gave me an apology.

No comments: