Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my friends are just so funny^O^

sigh...i am rushing for assignment now..in this supposed to be a nice to sleep midnight.
luckily my friends chat with me through MSN, so that i will not feel so bored in doing the bloody assignment...
here got some of the funny jokes my friends told me:)
1: shit with ballet dance:) (the picture of shit is actually do the spin motion)
2: can not squat down otherwise the shit will come out..(-_-'') haha..so cute
3: cat eat nasi lemak, so the shit is 100 purely made from nasi lemak:) wakaka
4: ask me whether what my lion's foods...human meat? meat? or shushi...haha..
5: ask me to sit properly, otherwise the wind is so strong for me to blow away to USA.(USA cute icon shown)
6: high tech boat, with remote control, needless to use shank to row.
7: shit is something similiar with chocolate cake like shape and colour, exept by the smell.
8: cat can do flushing
9: yawn as roar
10: made Mr. James (my favourite lecturer) into the jokes.
actually there are many more..just like every single dialog are full of jokes.
he is such a creative and funny joker indeed.
u won't get bored to be with him. serious.
:)

No comments: