Tuesday, November 18, 2008

casual wear







this morning my friend wake me up and said got class assignment (counted mark), so i rushed to college without changing my clothes. bkos if i late then i will loss the 10% assignment mark.



in that time already 8:18am. so i just only got less than half hour to do my class assignment. when i rushed to college by taxi it's already 8:50am. Bikos traffic jam all on half of the way~!!!!damn~!!!






despite of my casual wear, people will think that i am sure be very poor or whatever shit i am.



people will judge me through my attire.






here are some senario i met just a half day in college with my super casual suit.



senario 1: lecturer think that i don't give her a respect with such a nasty unproper suit. so she don't show me a good face.



senario 2: those people who distrubute flyer one don't give me a single flyer when i was passing by. they first see the way i wear, then directly turn to another side to give other ppl flyer..



sad man..but i don't want the flyer either la..



senario 3: bus driver judge me through my suit also, and not willing to help me bcos i got no small change for the bus ticket. he even drove me out.sigh...



senario 4: the mixed rice stall i always go there dabao one near by my hostel there punya boss can't recognize me at all. coz normally he will automatically give me a small portion of rice when i go dabao. but this time, he give me a very big portion and treat me in a way that i seems like very hungry and can't afford to buy his rice one. and he did show me some sympathize as not bill me so expensive one in the bloody huge portion of rice and dishes.




and more ever my hair so messy as well...-_-'''
aiya whatever la..i don't care what ppl think of me like.

i just wanna be me.

No comments: