Sunday, October 12, 2008

i kill my hair cruely :s

p/s: i picked up frm the rubbish bin just for taking this photo down...hehe...

erm...basically i am a new fisher in bloging...so...still in learning how to change the bckground into my favorite wallpaper just like others...



and...anther thing is...very bloody me hoh...

cut plenty of my hair without choice by myself in this morning...

oooo...so kesian my hair:(

i cut those for saving the other majority of my hair...

so...for my rest of the hair's sake...

i just hv to cut them off...one by one...slowly...without choice...


so drama...



the reason is my hair get stucked in my bloody comb...

no matter how hard i try to get my hair off frm d comb...

just can't escape it...

so...i have no choice but to cut those hair that stuck on the comb lo...

sigh...


i am killer...those hair are very innocent...

i already got not much hair with me, but i still torture my hair...sigh...

next time i shall protect my hair and comb them tenderly, otherwise...they would leave me...*sob






No comments: