Wednesday, October 29, 2008

deserve it...

today i came late for the class, and get bu-shuang by the lecturer.
she warned me not to be late on next time. with fierce looks.wow...fire on...
i was feel so scare when she interrogated me for the reason why i being late...
but it is my fault la this time..
sienzzz...
z Z z ZZZZZ..

and another big thing knew it from my friend hoh...
that is the MR. Z (lecturer) he don't like people not attend his class, he will bear in mind, and make you fail in final exam. so scary~!!!!!so so so scary...
no wonder every of his subject i must in FAIL one.
because i didn't attend his class most of the time.
TMD...
now i finally know...
no wonder no wonder...
ok..don't kidding with him..
all my query finally get sloved...
walao...no wonder i always did not well in his subject...
fuc* because i always skip his class.
he is remembering me actually.
MD...

and also, i also so scare of a guy, he is so disgusting, no matter in look and also the ways when he communicate with me.but i have to work with him one oo..
MD. but never mind la, i already gave one's word to him said i will help him out on this coming saturday and sunday, can not simply simply cancel one...otherwise he will susah to cari orang to help him out.

hope i will be fine on this coming saturday and sunday.><

No comments: