Monday, June 1, 2009

normal vs abnormal

sighssss...
i finally get what does it means by becoming a normal person already.
it not to be said normal or abnormal. just feel that, if u meet a stranger that
u met online and u never saw him before, u're kind of like very crazy and all that,
ppl will get scared by it. TOTALLY.

ppl advised me, i was not listen, and insist of becoming the real me.
but, but but, just now, got a ppl treat me in that way as i mentioned above, i
felt like, oh my god. so scary...

Yupe, i will become normal start frm this time. thank gods to send ppl to me to discover the
similiar side of me.

AND usually assignment right? u can not pop up any single of words, but...
the bull shit thing about urself right? u can simply pop up many words until non-stop one.
y? because of the responsiblity of the work u are going to be done.

cheers.

No comments: